NWGA CIL FREE Personal Protection CARE Kits
These kits include:
• 3 face masks
• 2 disposable forehead thermometers
• 5 pairs of large or x-large gloves
• 5 Individual alcohol wipes
• An NWGA CIL lanyard
These kits are reserved for people who have disabilities and live in NWGA.
To request a kit and become a consumer,
contact us at 706.314.0008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you live in NWGA?
Do you have a disability?
Are you impacted by COVID-19?
Let us know how we may help you:
• Stay in touch with your friends, family, and community through Assistive Technology
• Enjoy socialization and Peer Check-in with our Monday at 2 p.m. Zoom calls
• Navigate your home with help with Home modifications
• Take care of yourself by getting Durable Medical Equipment, Self-Care and Personal Care Items
• Keep up with our latest resources for assistance