Our Wish List for Assistive Tools and Technology/DME
We receive many requests per month from people with disabilities asking for assistance locating assistive tools and technology. To meet the growing need, the center would like to ask the community for donations of clean, gently used items that are in good working repair.
Donations we can accept for adult/pediatric/bariatric use:
- Manual wheelchairs/power chairs and scooters in good working condition
- Transfer benches/Shower chairs and shower stools
- Handheld showers
- Hand rails/Grab bars
- Bedside tables
- Adult pull ups/blue pads/skin care lotions/latex gloves
- Tablets (no more than a year old)
- Small electronics (talking calculators, talking clocks, hearing amplifiers, handheld recorders)
- Braillers, CCTV’s/Magnifiers
- Bedside commodes/raised toilet seats (clean)
**If you have items that are not on this list but that possibly fit our needs and you would like to donate, please give us a call at 706-314-0008 and we will discuss with you how these items can be best utilized.
Thank you for your support and donations!